Why register as a tutor?
Sorry you need to be registered with the site to get more resources.
By registering with the site, you will gain access to loads of FREE resources and materials developed by Tinder Foundation, The British Council and BBC Learning English to support delivery of the English My Way programme, such as:
- lesson plans and resources for 60 hours of tutor and volunteer led sessions
- 12 hours of content for group-based sessions
- 24 hours of online learning content which will include multimedia and audio content
- marketing materials to support recruitment of learners
- training webinars and videos, including materials specifically designed for ESOL delivery
Registering will also allow you to keep track of you your learners progress.
In order to register you will need to join the UK online network. Click here to see the benefits this will bring you and your organisation, such as:
- Free access to www.learnmyway.com - a learning platform with personalised learner planner and over 30 online courses
- Personalised data to help you measure your impact, demonstrate results to funders or track individual learner activity
- Access to over 40 training courses, including online webinars, face to face courses and nationally accredited qualifications
- The chance to apply to our funding programmes